I am Dawa Dema from Pemagatshel dzongkhang. I have completed my lower school in my village and high school in Nangkor Higher Secondary School. Currently, I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in Paro College of Education. I have reached final year. I feel great when I think that I am in the final semester. I always thank my parents for supporting me in the successful completion of my studies.
During my four years in college life, I have learned so many things where I experienced new things with a new environment, and learning in a new environment really changed my life where I got motivated by my friends to try new stuff and explore the world beyond.
When I think about me being in the final year, I get excited and at the same time, I feel nervous because of the RCSC that we are going to appear soon. I know RCSC is the final battle that we have to do sooner or later. So, I am hoping to do it better.

Don't worry about RCSC. just enjoy the moment
ReplyDeletegreat to know you all these years!!
ReplyDeletegreat piece
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful.
ReplyDeletelooks pretty my dear...glad to know you
ReplyDeleteI know that you can get through that battle. All the best. Let's do it! :)
ReplyDeletegreat one
ReplyDeletegood luck for RCSE
ReplyDeletenicely written.
ReplyDeletegood luck for the final battle
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it. You have the ability to win the battle
ReplyDeleteBest wishes in RCSC
ReplyDelete